Monday, January 7, 2013
7 things on the Holidays
Because of the lack of HE-ME-SHE drama (I guess that's a good thing), here's a vanity post of all-about-ME. I apologize.
1. I hydrated for the Holidays. LOL! Pero wala naman nagbago.
2. Feasted on Pinapaitan breakfast for three days. I love it! And it was made more special as my tito would really cook it before going to work.
3. Played Monopoly again with my family after [X] years. My brother-in-law hit the jackpot when three (3) of us landed on his estate (with a hotel!). Talk about LUCK!
4. That's Dinakdakan - I promise to learn how to make it this year. Cross-fingers.
5. I bike every morning going to the bukid. Its a good 45-minute paddling and I took in as much fresh air as I can. Sadly, my stash of it is already depleted after a day back in the Metro - 'di kinaya..
6. That is what I wake up to in the bukid everyday. The smell of freshly cut palay is heavenly.
7. My holiday duty comprised of barbecuing and barbecuing. LOL! At talagang nag-pose ako and I'm not that white! At tapos na ako diyan mag-barbeque, mga re-heat lang yang nkikita diyan - hehehe.
How did your holidays go?
Steady lang muna ako.
I'd like to enjoy dating and I'm too guarded I guess (for now) to enter into something more.
Here's to an easy, breezy, beautiful cover girl - err - 2013!
Posted by kaloy at 1:14 AM